Every kitchen needs a table. You may not have much space, but a small table tucked in the corner is just perfect for enjoying a cup of coffee or a quick meal while waiting for your food to cook.
Here’s a closer look at table options to complete your kitchen:
- Pedestal table – A pedestal table is just right for a small kitchen nook. You can use this table for breakfast, for opening mail, or simply to sit at and snack while chatting.
- Carved table – An intricately carved table with upholstered armchairs will add elegance to your breakfast nook.
- Extended dining table – If space is an issue in your kitchen, you can add a small table with extendable leaves in case you need more space in the future.
- Bar table – This is another option for cramped spaces. A tall bar table with stools will be perfect for morning coffee or after-dinner wine.
- Glass-topped table – A glass-topped table in your kitchen nook can serve as an informal dining table. More families are shying away from a formal dining room, opting instead for the casual, convenient setting of an eat-in kitchen.
- Café table – Invoke a sidewalk eatery in Paris with a charming, round café table.
- Kitchen island pull out – A table that can be pulled out of your kitchen island will provide the space needed for a quick meal. It will also come in handy for food preparation. Collapse it when you are finished to open up more space.
The addition of a small table to your kitchen can add comfort, class, and functionality.
The kitchen is the place where you can have peace of mind because all you need to do is focus your attention on the food that you are about to make. That’s why tables are necessary for one’s kitchen. These tables can be of different shapes, colors and sizes depending on the owner’s personality.